Bringing good food to light

6.05.2010

Ice cream dessert / My experiments with ice cream - II


Good morning again :) I'll be sharing an ice - cream recipe just tried yesterday while I had prepared Mango rasa :)

Dad had bought a family pack ice - cream from Ideal's :) It is butter scotch flavor :) You can take any flavor for making this ice - cream :) I don't know how well it goes with chocolate flavor, but other flavors will go really well with this :) (Best would be Vanilla, Pista, Butter scotch)

Let me take you straight to the method :)

Ingredients (For a single cup shown in the above picture)

2 scoops of ice cream
Any biscuit
4 tbsp Mango rasa / Aam ras / Mango milk shake

Method

First powder around half a buiscuit into a bowl in which you will have the ice - cream.


Then add 2 scops (Or more) of ice - cream and add the 4 tbsp Mango rasa / Aam ras / Mango milk shake over it as shown below.


Then add the remaining powdered buiscuit on top of it and serve :) I didn't expect it to be good but yet it tasted divine when I had it yesterday :)

Do try it out :)

Happy cooking :) Take care :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I just hope I could explain the recipe elaborately. If you would like to add something, correct me or say something then go ahead :)

© Food for Joy!, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena