Bringing good food to light

2.27.2010

A Warm Welcome

Dear friends,

A very warm welcome to my new site. It is indeed a pleasure for me to have you visit my space where I have decided to share some of my experiences in my favorite place at home i.e. my mother’s kitchen. Although I am not a very good cook, but still I believe I can make one. ;) It’s a learning experience be it anything in this world. I’m a lover of paintings and its one my favorite hobbies too. And I think you all agree with the fact that cooking is also an art. The art of impressing someone by cooking is what all the ladies want to achieve ;)

I believe that the best gift one can give to someone is by preparing something really good to eat. But yes, what you prepare does not matter but with how much of love you’ve prepared it, that matters more.

As I’m just learning the basics of cooking I would love start off with simple food itself. But before I do that, just for celebrating my new hobby, I’m posting a sweet dish as the first recipe of this site. So do try out these recipes and post your suggestions and comments.

Thank you once again.

2 comments:

  1. Yes, Cooking requires lot of creativity and common sense.

    Congrats, You are exploring yourself more by this, Do well.. Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @neelihoovu Good to see you here too :) Thanks a lot. Do try these recipes :D :D

    ReplyDelete

I just hope I could explain the recipe elaborately. If you would like to add something, correct me or say something then go ahead :)

© Food for Joy!, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena