Bringing good food to light

6.15.2010

:) :) :)


Image Credits

I haven't posted anything from Saturday. Things were a little disordered :) So couldnt post in anything :) To surprise you, there are six recipes to be posted now :) Its a long process to write them!! :) Will post them patiently one by one :) :)

It is a cool weather here in Mangalore with the rains :) Just love to blog when its raining outside, on a holiday with the background sound of the clock ticking :) It is indeed lovely :)

So will start off with the postings :) Do wait for my recipes :) The first one will be up in an hour :)

Take care :) Till I write :)

Happy cooking :) :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I just hope I could explain the recipe elaborately. If you would like to add something, correct me or say something then go ahead :)

© Food for Joy!, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena